observstionmy oral presentation!

PRESENTATION:
-Did you use any resources? Yes, I did
-Were the resources revelant and attracrive? Yes, they were

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT:
-Did you look at your audience most of the time? Yes, I did, most of the time.
-Did you read from your notes? No I didn't
-Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? Yes, I did. But the camar didn't recoded my hands


STRUCTURE:
-Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes, I did

CONTENT:
-Did you introduced interesting, NEW information to your audience? I explained them my summer, so I think it was interesting.
-Was your information more superficial or more detailed and original? It was original, and interesting.

LANGUAGE:
-Did you use check your grammar? Yes, I did
-Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary? Yes, my mum helped me
-Did you use sentence linkers? Yes, I did

PRONUNCIATION & INTONATION:
-Did you know how to pronunce all the words?Yes, I known  asked my friends, and my family.
-Did you chaange your tone of voice or use a monotone tone all the time? Yes, like a english girl.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada