Post a comment on an Internet forum!

My opinion about this texts in exercise 1 is that:  I agree with Hey Gazza, and Mygirl_Ruby, because they emails say that internet isn't a problem if it's entertaining, but it can be like another obsessive things. So I agree, internet can be obsession. Mark002 says that internet is more interesting than real life, I not agree.. I think we need to live our lives, because they're really important, and they'll be for once only so... we need to enjoy it. 

My experience with the internet is that, I'm not obsessed about internet, but I like it very much. It's very interesting to llok for the things you like, and I love finding everything I want.. So for me internet is a tool. i love internet and I love using it... But I won't be obseesed about it... I need to recognize that I have been a obsessed of facebook, but now I've bored it, and i use internet for wathcing series or films, in cinetube or seriesyonky.

Be you, no another person in the internet or you won't live your life.

Thank you!

1 comentari:

  1. Very beautiful picture you have given on your site.I have liked it so much.Thanks for sharing it.
    Social Bookmarking Sites list

    ResponElimina